Suzuki Piano School - Volume 4 (New International Edition) The New International Edition of Suzuki Piano School, Volume 4.
The contents have changed to include a new piece, Tcherepnin's "Bagatelle." Mozart's "Minuet III" and "Minuet VIII," from 8 Minuets have been removed, and Bürgmuller's "Arabesque" and "By the Limpid Stream" have been moved here from Book 5.
* Rondo, from Divertimento in D Major, K. 334 (W. A. Mozart)
* Minuet I, from 8 Minuets, K. 315g (W. A. Mozart)
* Arabesque, from 25 Progressive Pieces, Op. 100, No. 2 (Burgmüller)
* By the Limpid Stream, from 25 Progressive Pieces, Op. 100, No. 7 (Burgmüller)
* Musette in D Major, from J. S. Bach’s Notebook for Anna Magdalena Bach (Anonymous)
* Sonata in G Major, Op. 49, No. 2 (Allegro, ma non troppo; Tempo di minuetto) (Beethoven)
* Bagatelle, Op. 5, No. 9 (Tcherepnin)
* Gavotte, from Suite in G Minor (J. S. Bach)
* Minuets I and II, from Partita in B-flat Major (J. S. Bach)
* Gigue, from Partita in B-flat Major (J. S. Bach)